The V File Viewer
The V File Viewer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall The V File Viewer from your PCFileViewer.com
. More information about FileViewer.com can be read here
. You can read more about related to The V File Viewer at http://www.fileviewer.com/
. The V File Viewer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\V64 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing The V File Viewer is C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called v.exe and occupies 4.79 MB (5018216 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in The V File Viewer. They occupy 4.89 MB (5125848
bytes) on disk.
- v.exe (4.79 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (105.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 142
of The V File Viewer. You can find below a few links to other The V File Viewer releases:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is a program released by the software company FileViewer.com. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete The V File Viewer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find The V File Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "The V File Viewer". If it exists on your system the The V File Viewer application will be found automatically. When you click The V File Viewer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall The V File Viewer.
8. After removing The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of The V File Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling The V File Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall The V File Viewer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 22:37:04.377