The V File Viewer
This web page is about The V File Viewer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall The V File Viewer from your PCFileViewer.com
. You can read more on FileViewer.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fileviewer.com/
to get more info about The V File Viewer on FileViewer.com's website. Usually the The V File Viewer program is found in the C:\Program Files\V64 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall The V File Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The V File Viewer's primary file takes about 4.81 MB (5040744 bytes) and its name is v.exe.
The following executables are contained in The V File Viewer. They take 4.91 MB (5148376
bytes) on disk.
- v.exe (4.81 MB)
- VUninstall.exe (105.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 144.1
of The V File Viewer. Click on the links below for other The V File Viewer versions:
...click to view all...
The V File Viewer is an application offered by the software company FileViewer.com. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase The V File Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase The V File Viewer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The V File Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "The V File Viewer". If it exists on your system the The V File Viewer application will be found very quickly. When you click The V File Viewer in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding The V File Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for The V File Viewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\V64\v.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall The V File Viewer.
8. After removing The V File Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of The V File Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing The V File Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com from your computer, we are not saying that The V File Viewer by FileViewer.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove The V File Viewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:55:48.757