This page contains complete information on how to remove Telegram for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Telegram from your computerIgor Zhukov
. Go over here
for more information on Igor Zhukov. Detailed information about Telegram can be seen at https://github.com/zhukov
. Telegram is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Telegram is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Telegram's primary file takes about 86.60 KB (88680 bytes) and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Telegram. They occupy about 86.60 KB (88680
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (86.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.2
of Telegram. Click on the links below for other Telegram versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Telegram:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\guled\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Telegram.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Telegram is an application by the software company Igor Zhukov. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Telegram from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Telegram or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telegram". If it is installed on your PC the Telegram app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Telegram in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Telegram, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram:
- The software company is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Telegram.
8. After removing Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telegram which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telegram with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, nor are we saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Telegram in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:38:01.193