Telegram is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Telegram from your PCIgor Zhukov
. More information about Igor Zhukov can be read here
. Please follow https://github.com/zhukov
if you want to read more on Telegram on Igor Zhukov's page. Usually the Telegram application is installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba" folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Telegram. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the Telegram's primary executable file and it occupies close to 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Telegram. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current web page applies to Telegram version 0.2.9
only. Click on the links below for other Telegram versions:
...click to view all...
Telegram is an application offered by the software company Igor Zhukov. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Telegram from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Telegram or simply click the Search field and type in "Telegram". If it exists on your system the Telegram app will be found very quickly. After you click Telegram in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Telegram, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telegram:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Telegram.
8. After removing Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telegram which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Telegram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, we are not saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Telegram in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:49:59.163