Telegram is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Telegram from your computerIgor Zhukov
. More information on Igor Zhukov can be seen here
. Click on https://github.com/zhukov
to get more info about Telegram on Igor Zhukov's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Telegram is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named webapp-uninstaller.exe and occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Telegram. They occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.6
of Telegram. You can find here a few links to other Telegram releases:
...click to view all...
Telegram is an application by Igor Zhukov. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Telegram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Telegram or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Telegram". The Telegram program will be found automatically. After you click Telegram in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Telegram, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Telegram.
8. After removing Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Telegram which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telegram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, we are not saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Telegram supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:39:21.917