This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Telegram for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Telegram from your computerIgor Zhukov
. Take a look here
for more information on Igor Zhukov. Click on https://github.com/zhukov
to get more information about Telegram on Igor Zhukov's website. Telegram is frequently installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-0c769fce9a8f165309eb7a8f7ebefd87" folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Telegram is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-0c769fce9a8f165309eb7a8f7ebefd87\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Telegram. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2
of Telegram. You can find below info on other versions of Telegram:
...click to view all...
Telegram is an application marketed by Igor Zhukov. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Telegram with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Telegram or simply click the Search field and type in "Telegram". If it exists on your system the Telegram program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Telegram in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Telegram, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Telegram:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-0c769fce9a8f165309eb7a8f7ebefd87\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Telegram.
8. After uninstalling Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Telegram which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Telegram with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, nor are we saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Telegram in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-09 12:19:25.243