Telegram is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Telegram from your PCIgor Zhukov
. Further information on Igor Zhukov can be seen here
. Further information about Telegram can be found at https://github.com/zhukov
. Telegram is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Telegram's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Telegram is comprised of the following executables which take 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
This info is about Telegram version 0.5.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Telegram:
...click to view all...
Telegram is an application released by the software company Igor Zhukov. Some people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Telegram from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Telegram or simply click the Search field and type in "Telegram". The Telegram application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Telegram in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Telegram, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram:
- The software company is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Telegram.
8. After removing Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Telegram that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Telegram with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, nor are we saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Telegram supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-24 06:39:31.750