Telegram is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Telegram from your computerIgor Zhukov
. You can read more on Igor Zhukov or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Telegram at https://github.com/zhukov
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Telegram is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Telegram installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current page applies to Telegram version 0.4.7
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Telegram:
...click to view all...
Telegram is a program released by the software company Igor Zhukov. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Telegram is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Telegram from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Telegram or simply click the Search field and type in "Telegram". If it is installed on your PC the Telegram app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Telegram in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Telegram, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Telegram:
- The software company is: https://github.com/zhukov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\telegram-6b3c6d017754f745c6740365d29de1ba\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Telegram.
8. After removing Telegram, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Telegram that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Telegram using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Telegram by Igor Zhukov from your computer, nor are we saying that Telegram by Igor Zhukov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Telegram in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:58:27.503