Synchronizer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Synchronizer from your systemMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. More information on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] can be seen here
. More information about the program Synchronizer can be seen at http://www.aborange.de
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Synchronizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Sync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.35 MB (8755200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Synchronizer. They occupy about 17.04 MB (17862704
bytes) on disk.
- aboScheduler.exe (7.25 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (760.00 KB)
- Sync.exe (8.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Synchronizer version 8.30
only. For more Synchronizer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is a program marketed by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synchronizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synchronizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Synchronizer". If it exists on your system the Synchronizer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synchronizer in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synchronizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synchronizer.
8. After removing Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synchronizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, we are not saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synchronizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 13:17:37.410