Synchronizer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Synchronizer from your PCMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Click on http://www.aborange.de
to get more info about Synchronizer on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Synchronizer's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 8.36 MB (8765952 bytes) on disk and is named Sync.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synchronizer. They occupy about 17.04 MB (17872944
bytes) on disk.
- aboScheduler.exe (7.25 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (760.00 KB)
- Sync.exe (8.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.05 KB)
The current web page applies to Synchronizer version 8.22
alone. You can find here a few links to other Synchronizer versions:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is a program marketed by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synchronizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synchronizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Synchronizer". If it is installed on your PC the Synchronizer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synchronizer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Synchronizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synchronizer.
8. After removing Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synchronizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, nor are we saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synchronizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-14 10:22:20.260