This page contains thorough information on how to remove Synchronizer for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Synchronizer from your systemMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. Further information on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] can be found here
. Click on http://www.aborange.de
to get more data about Synchronizer on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]'s website. Synchronizer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Synchronizer directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Synchronizer is "C:\Program Files\Synchronizer\unins000.exe". Synchronizer's primary file takes about 8.11 MB (8506368 bytes) and is called Sync.exe.
Synchronizer is composed of the following executables which take 15.50 MB (16250416
bytes) on disk:
- aboScheduler.exe (5.96 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (760.00 KB)
- Sync.exe (8.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Synchronizer version 8.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Synchronizer versions:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is an application released by the software company Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Synchronizer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synchronizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synchronizer". If it is installed on your PC the Synchronizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synchronizer in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synchronizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The software company is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synchronizer.
8. After removing Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synchronizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, nor are we saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synchronizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-24 12:51:18.473