Synchronizer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Synchronizer from your PCMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. Check out here
for more details on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. More info about the software Synchronizer can be seen at http://www.aborange.de
. Synchronizer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Synchronizer's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe". Sync.exe is the Synchronizer's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.11 MB (8506368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Synchronizer. They occupy about 10.51 MB (11022346
bytes) on disk.
- aboScheduler.exe (1.55 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (166.50 KB)
- Sync.exe (8.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.05
of Synchronizer. You can find here a few links to other Synchronizer releases:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is a program by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Synchronizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synchronizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synchronizer". If it exists on your system the Synchronizer application will be found very quickly. When you select Synchronizer in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synchronizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synchronizer.
8. After uninstalling Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synchronizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synchronizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, we are not saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synchronizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 15:32:09.957