Synchronizer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synchronizer from your systemMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Click on http://www.aborange.de
to get more facts about Synchronizer on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]'s website. Usually the Synchronizer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synchronizer. Synchronizer's primary file takes about 20.48 MB (21479792 bytes) and is called Sync.exe.
Synchronizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.24 MB (44295456
bytes) on disk.
- aboScheduler.exe (7.93 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (770.85 KB)
- Sync.exe (20.48 MB)
- Sync32.exe (12.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.30
of Synchronizer. You can find here a few links to other Synchronizer releases:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is a program marketed by the software company Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Synchronizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synchronizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synchronizer". If it exists on your system the Synchronizer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synchronizer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Synchronizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synchronizer.
8. After uninstalling Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synchronizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, nor are we saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synchronizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-13 05:26:46.280