Synchronizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Synchronizer from your PCMathias Gerlach [aborange.de]
. You can find out more on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.aborange.de
if you want to read more on Synchronizer on Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Synchronizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Sync.exe is the Synchronizer's primary executable file and it takes about 18.89 MB (19804672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synchronizer. They take an average of 37.65 MB (39483440
bytes) on disk.
- aboScheduler.exe (6.15 MB)
- ShutDownHelper.exe (760.00 KB)
- Sync.exe (18.89 MB)
- Sync32.exe (11.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.05 KB)
This web page is about Synchronizer version 9.00
alone. Click on the links below for other Synchronizer versions:
...click to view all...
Synchronizer is a program marketed by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de]. Some users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synchronizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synchronizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Synchronizer". If it exists on your system the Synchronizer app will be found automatically. When you select Synchronizer in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synchronizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synchronizer:
- The software company is: http://www.aborange.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synchronizer.
8. After removing Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synchronizer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] from your computer, we are not saying that Synchronizer by Mathias Gerlach [aborange.de] is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synchronizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:28:20.607