Switch Sound File Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your PCNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Switch Sound File Converter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Switch Sound File Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\uninst.exe. switch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,016.00 KB (1040388 bytes) on disk.
Switch Sound File Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.37 MB (2482792
bytes) on disk.
- switch.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- switchsetup_v3.00.exe (392.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.00
of Switch Sound File Converter. You can find below a few links to other Switch Sound File Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Switch Sound File Converter from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Switch Sound File Converter:
The files below remain on your disk by Switch Sound File Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\Help\arrowlist.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\Help\convertingaudiostreams.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\Help\editingaudiotags.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\Help\encoderoptions.html
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\actfile\Shell\Convert with Switch Sound File Converter\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\amrfile\Shell\Convert with Switch Sound File Converter\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\apefile\Shell\Convert with Switch Sound File Converter\command\
Switch Sound File Converter is a program by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Switch Sound File Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Switch Sound File Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Switch Sound File Converter program will be found very quickly. After you select Switch Sound File Converter in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Switch Sound File Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Switch Sound File Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Switch Sound File Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Switch Sound File Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:13:04.297