Switch Sound File Converter
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Switch Sound File Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Switch Sound File Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Switch Sound File Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named switch.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1056772 bytes).
Switch Sound File Converter is composed of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2857256
bytes) on disk:
- switch.exe (1.01 MB)
- switchsetup_v4.01.exe (396.09 KB)
- switchsetup_v2.03.exe (330.19 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.01 MB)
The current web page applies to Switch Sound File Converter version 4.01
alone. Click on the links below for other Switch Sound File Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is a program by the software company NCH Software. Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Switch Sound File Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Switch Sound File Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". The Switch Sound File Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Switch Sound File Converter in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Switch Sound File Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Switch Sound File Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Switch Sound File Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-19 09:44:27.160