Switch Sound File Converter
Switch Sound File Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Usually the Switch Sound File Converter application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Switch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Switch Sound File Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Switch\switch.exe. switch.exe is the Switch Sound File Converter's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.22 MB (1283136 bytes) on disk.
Switch Sound File Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.70 MB (1782400
bytes) on disk.
- switch.exe (1.22 MB)
- switchsetup_v4.40.exe (487.56 KB)
This info is about Switch Sound File Converter version 4.40
only. For other Switch Sound File Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Switch Sound File Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Switch Sound File Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". The Switch Sound File Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Switch Sound File Converter in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Switch Sound File Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Switch Sound File Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 04:30:01.973