Switch Sound File Converter
Switch Sound File Converter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your systemNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Usually the Switch Sound File Converter application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Switch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Switch Sound File Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Switch\switch.exe. switch.exe is the Switch Sound File Converter's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.22 MB (1283136 bytes) on disk.
Switch Sound File Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.70 MB (1782400
bytes) on disk.
- switch.exe (1.22 MB)
- switchsetup_v4.40.exe (487.56 KB)
This info is about Switch Sound File Converter version 4.40
only. For other Switch Sound File Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Switch Sound File Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Switch Sound File Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". If it exists on your system the Switch Sound File Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Switch Sound File Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Switch Sound File Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Switch Sound File Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 04:30:01.973