Switch Sound File Converter
This page is about Switch Sound File Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your PCNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on NCH Software. Switch Sound File Converter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch directory, subject to the user's option. Switch Sound File Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\Switch\uninst.exe. switch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1164804 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Switch Sound File Converter. They take 2.66 MB (2784360
bytes) on disk.
- switch.exe (1.11 MB)
- switchsetup_v4.10.exe (444.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10
of Switch Sound File Converter. You can find below info on other application versions of Switch Sound File Converter:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is an application by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Switch Sound File Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Switch Sound File Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Switch Sound File Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Switch Sound File Converter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Switch Sound File Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Switch Sound File Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Switch Sound File Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 13:27:16.593