Switch Sound File Converter
You can find on this page details on how to remove Switch Sound File Converter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your PCNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More details about Switch Sound File Converter can be seen at www.nch.com.au/switch/support.html
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Switch Sound File Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch\switch.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.79 MB (1873960 bytes) on disk and is named switch.exe.
Switch Sound File Converter is comprised of the following executables which take 2.81 MB (2945104
bytes) on disk:
- mp3el.exe (120.00 KB)
- switch.exe (1.79 MB)
- switchsetup_v7.02.exe (926.04 KB)
This data is about Switch Sound File Converter version 7.02
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Switch Sound File Converter:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Switch Sound File Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". If it exists on your system the Switch Sound File Converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Switch Sound File Converter in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Switch Sound File Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Switch Sound File Converter:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/switch/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch\switch.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Switch Sound File Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-18 17:26:25.220