Switch Sound File Converter
Switch Sound File Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
for more details on NCH Software. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch folder (same installation drive as Windows). Switch Sound File Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Switch\switch.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1283136 bytes) on disk and is labeled switch.exe.
Switch Sound File Converter is composed of the following executables which take 1.70 MB (1781888
bytes) on disk:
- switch.exe (1.22 MB)
- switchsetup_v4.41.exe (487.06 KB)
The current page applies to Switch Sound File Converter version 4.41
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Switch Sound File Converter:
...click to view all...
Switch Sound File Converter is a program marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Switch Sound File Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Switch Sound File Converter". If it exists on your system the Switch Sound File Converter program will be found automatically. After you select Switch Sound File Converter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Switch Sound File Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Switch Sound File Converter.
8. After removing Switch Sound File Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Switch Sound File Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Switch Sound File Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Switch Sound File Converter by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Switch Sound File Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 23:54:19.557