Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
You can find below details on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computerMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. You can read more on McLeodGaming, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
to get more info about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta on McLeodGaming, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SSF2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 132.20 KB (135376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. They occupy about 994.36 KB (1018229
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (132.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. Click on the links below for other Super Smash Flash 2 Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is a program marketed by the software company McLeodGaming, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". The Super Smash Flash 2 Beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 13:11:44.220