Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computerMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. More information on McLeodGaming, Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta can be found at http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 132.20 KB (135376 bytes) on disk and is labeled SSF2.exe.
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 994.36 KB (1018229
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (132.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. You can find below info on other versions of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is an application offered by the software company McLeodGaming, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". If it exists on your system the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-23 13:24:16.880