Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your PCMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. Additional info about McLeodGaming, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on Super Smash Flash 2 Beta at http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
. Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. Super Smash Flash 2 Beta's main file takes about 133.21 KB (136408 bytes) and is named SSF2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. They occupy 995.87 KB (1019773
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (133.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.50 KB)
This info is about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Super Smash Flash 2 Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is a program offered by McLeodGaming, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta application will be found very quickly. When you select Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-18 23:52:17.850