Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computerMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. More data about McLeodGaming, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta can be found at http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
. Usually the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SSF2.exe is the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta's primary executable file and it takes circa 132.20 KB (135376 bytes) on disk.
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 994.36 KB (1018229
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (132.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
This web page is about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is an application released by McLeodGaming, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". If it exists on your system the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Smash Flash 2 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-27 17:03:02.563