Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your systemMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. More data about McLeodGaming, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
if you want to read more on Super Smash Flash 2 Beta on McLeodGaming, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SSF2.exe is the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta's primary executable file and it takes around 132.20 KB (135376 bytes) on disk.
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta contains of the executables below. They occupy 994.36 KB (1018229
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (132.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. You can find here a few links to other Super Smash Flash 2 Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is an application marketed by the software company McLeodGaming, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". If it exists on your system the Super Smash Flash 2 Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The software company is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Smash Flash 2 Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-12 22:45:44.887