Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Super Smash Flash 2 Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your systemMcLeodGaming, Inc.
. More information about McLeodGaming, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
to get more details about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta on McLeodGaming, Inc.'s website. Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Super Smash Flash 2 Beta's primary file takes about 133.21 KB (136408 bytes) and is called SSF2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Super Smash Flash 2 Beta. They occupy 995.87 KB (1019773
bytes) on disk.
- SSF2.exe (133.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (801.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.50 KB)
This page is about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Super Smash Flash 2 Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\H:\PC Games\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\SSF2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is an application marketed by the software company McLeodGaming, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Super Smash Flash 2 Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Super Smash Flash 2 Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Smash Flash 2 Beta". The Super Smash Flash 2 Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Smash Flash 2 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Smash Flash 2 Beta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta.
8. After uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Smash Flash 2 Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Smash Flash 2 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Smash Flash 2 Beta by McLeodGaming, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Super Smash Flash 2 Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 14:53:33.347