SterJo Wireless Passwords
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your computerSterJo Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SterJo Software. You can get more details on SterJo Wireless Passwords at http://www.sterjosoft.com/
. SterJo Wireless Passwords is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove SterJo Wireless Passwords by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SterJo Wireless Passwords's main file takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is named WiFiPasswords.exe.
SterJo Wireless Passwords is composed of the following executables which occupy 828.49 KB (848373
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (720.49 KB)
- WiFiPasswords.exe (108.00 KB)
This info is about SterJo Wireless Passwords version 0.9
only. For more SterJo Wireless Passwords versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove SterJo Wireless Passwords from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- C:\Program Files\SterJo Wireless Passwords
- C:\Program Files\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\SterJo Wireless Passwords\WiFiPasswords.exe
SterJo Wireless Passwords is a program marketed by SterJo Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". The SterJo Wireless Passwords app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SterJo Wireless Passwords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After removing SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SterJo Wireless Passwords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SterJo Wireless Passwords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:58:27.327