SterJo Wireless Passwords
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your PCSterJo Software
. You can read more on SterJo Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on SterJo Wireless Passwords at http://www.sterjosoft.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords. SterJo Wireless Passwords's main file takes about 141.02 KB (144408 bytes) and its name is WiFiPasswords.exe.
The following executables are contained in SterJo Wireless Passwords. They take 856.58 KB (877136
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.55 KB)
- WiFiPasswords.exe (141.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of SterJo Wireless Passwords. You can find below a few links to other SterJo Wireless Passwords versions:
...click to view all...
SterJo Wireless Passwords is a program released by SterJo Software. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SterJo Wireless Passwords with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply click the Search field and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". If it exists on your system the SterJo Wireless Passwords app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SterJo Wireless Passwords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After removing SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SterJo Wireless Passwords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SterJo Wireless Passwords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your PC, we are not saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 09:00:53.517