SterJo Wireless Passwords
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your PCSterJo Software
. Open here
where you can read more on SterJo Software. You can read more about related to SterJo Wireless Passwords at http://www.sterjosoft.com/
. SterJo Wireless Passwords is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SterJo Wireless Passwords by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WiFiPasswords.exe and it has a size of 174.65 KB (178840 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SterJo Wireless Passwords. They take about 891.82 KB (913224
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (717.17 KB)
- WiFiPasswords.exe (174.65 KB)
The current page applies to SterJo Wireless Passwords version 1.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other SterJo Wireless Passwords releases:
...click to view all...
SterJo Wireless Passwords is a program marketed by the software company SterJo Software. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply click the Search field and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". The SterJo Wireless Passwords app will be found very quickly. When you click SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SterJo Wireless Passwords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- The software company is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After removing SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SterJo Wireless Passwords which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SterJo Wireless Passwords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your computer, we are not saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:27:29.830