SterJo Wireless Passwords
This info is about SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your computerSterJo Software
. More information on SterJo Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sterjosoft.com/
if you want to read more on SterJo Wireless Passwords on SterJo Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords folder (same installation drive as Windows). SterJo Wireless Passwords's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe. SterJo Wireless Passwords's primary file takes around 214.65 KB (219800 bytes) and its name is WiFiPasswords.exe.
SterJo Wireless Passwords installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 943.37 KB (966010
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (728.72 KB)
- WiFiPasswords.exe (214.65 KB)
This page is about SterJo Wireless Passwords version 1.7
only. You can find here a few links to other SterJo Wireless Passwords versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SterJo Wireless Passwords when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SterJo Wireless Passwords
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\comctl32.ocx
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\config.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\resources.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\WiFiPasswords.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SterJo Wireless Passwords\SterJo Wireless Passwords.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SterJo Wireless Passwords\Uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords.lnk
SterJo Wireless Passwords is an application marketed by the software company SterJo Software. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SterJo Wireless Passwords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply click the Search field and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". The SterJo Wireless Passwords application will be found very quickly. After you select SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SterJo Wireless Passwords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- The publisher is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After removing SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SterJo Wireless Passwords that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SterJo Wireless Passwords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-05 20:10:22.517