SterJo Wireless Passwords
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your systemSterJo Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SterJo Software. Usually the SterJo Wireless Passwords program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords directory, depending on the user's option during install. SterJo Wireless Passwords's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\uninst1~.nsu". WiFiPasswords.exe is the SterJo Wireless Passwords's primary executable file and it occupies around 161.02 KB (164888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SterJo Wireless Passwords. They take about 161.02 KB (164888
bytes) on disk.
- WiFiPasswords.exe (161.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04
of SterJo Wireless Passwords. You can find below info on other releases of SterJo Wireless Passwords:
...click to view all...
SterJo Wireless Passwords is an application released by SterJo Software. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SterJo Wireless Passwords from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". The SterJo Wireless Passwords app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SterJo Wireless Passwords, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After removing SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SterJo Wireless Passwords which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SterJo Wireless Passwords using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your computer, we are not saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:51:13.803