SterJo Wireless Passwords
This page is about SterJo Wireless Passwords for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords from your PCSterJo Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on SterJo Software. Please open http://www.sterjosoft.com/
if you want to read more on SterJo Wireless Passwords on SterJo Software's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords folder (same installation drive as Windows). SterJo Wireless Passwords's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe. SterJo Wireless Passwords's main file takes about 161.02 KB (164888 bytes) and is named WiFiPasswords.exe.
SterJo Wireless Passwords contains of the executables below. They take 876.58 KB (897616
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.55 KB)
- WiFiPasswords.exe (161.02 KB)
This web page is about SterJo Wireless Passwords version 1.4
only. For more SterJo Wireless Passwords versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SterJo Wireless Passwords has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
SterJo Wireless Passwords is an application by SterJo Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SterJo Wireless Passwords or simply click the Search field and type in "SterJo Wireless Passwords". If it is installed on your PC the SterJo Wireless Passwords application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SterJo Wireless Passwords in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SterJo Wireless Passwords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SterJo Wireless Passwords:
- The software company is: http://www.sterjosoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SterJo Wireless Passwords\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SterJo Wireless Passwords.
8. After uninstalling SterJo Wireless Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SterJo Wireless Passwords which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SterJo Wireless Passwords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SterJo Wireless Passwords by SterJo Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SterJo Wireless Passwords supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:46:47.573