Speedify is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Speedify from your computerConnectify
. More information on Connectify can be found here
. You can see more info on Speedify at http://www.speedify.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Speedify. SpeedifyLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.85 MB (1942016 bytes) on disk.
Speedify installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.31 MB (13958858
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetFileVersion.exe (422.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (745.50 KB)
- speedify.exe (4.03 MB)
- SpeedifyLauncher.exe (1.85 MB)
- SpeedifyShutdown.exe (681.50 KB)
- SpeedifySupport.exe (902.50 KB)
- SpeedifyUI.exe (1.96 MB)
- speedify_cli.exe (762.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (388.70 KB)
- TapDriverInstallCheck.exe (534.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (649.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (519.00 KB)
The current page applies to Speedify version 10.3.0.8819
only. Click on the links below for other Speedify versions:
...click to view all...
Speedify is a program by the software company Connectify. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Speedify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Speedify from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Speedify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Speedify". If it exists on your system the Speedify app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Speedify in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Speedify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speedify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedify.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Speedify.
8. After uninstalling Speedify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Speedify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Speedify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Speedify by Connectify from your PC, nor are we saying that Speedify by Connectify is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speedify in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 18:49:46.200