You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Speedify for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Speedify from your computerConnectify
. You can read more on Connectify or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.speedify.com/
to get more details about Speedify on Connectify's website. Speedify is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Speedify folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Speedify is C:\Program Files\Speedify\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Speedify's main file takes about 46.50 MB (48758432 bytes) and is called SpeedifyUI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Speedify. They occupy about 51.79 MB (54305759
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- speedify.exe (2.48 MB)
- SpeedifyGeoHelper.exe (17.05 KB)
- SpeedifyShutdown.exe (754.55 KB)
- SpeedifySupport.exe (1,000.55 KB)
- SpeedifyUI.exe (46.50 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (497.43 KB)
- TapDriverInstallCheck.exe (437.55 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (84.55 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (89.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Speedify. For more Speedify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Speedify is a program by the software company Connectify. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Speedify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Speedify from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Speedify or simply click the Search field and type in "Speedify". The Speedify app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Speedify in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Speedify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speedify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedify.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Speedify\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Speedify.
8. After uninstalling Speedify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Speedify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Speedify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Speedify by Connectify from your computer, nor are we saying that Speedify by Connectify is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Speedify in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 09:05:28.123