Speedify is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Speedify from your computerConnectify
. You can find out more on Connectify or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.speedify.com/
to get more facts about Speedify on Connectify's website. Speedify is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Speedify is C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.44 MB (2562944 bytes) on disk and is labeled speedify.exe.
Speedify contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.03 MB (11561438
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetFileVersion.exe (257.88 KB)
- speedify.exe (2.44 MB)
- speedify64.exe (3.11 MB)
- SpeedifyGeoHelper.exe (169.88 KB)
- SpeedifyIconHelper.exe (171.88 KB)
- SpeedifyShutdown.exe (507.38 KB)
- SpeedifySupport.exe (707.88 KB)
- SpeedifyUI.exe (2.52 MB)
- speedify_cli.exe (419.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (237.49 KB)
- TapDriverInstallCheck.exe (376.38 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (84.38 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (88.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1162
of Speedify. For more Speedify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Speedify is an application released by Connectify. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Speedify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Speedify from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Speedify or simply click the Search field and type in "Speedify". If it exists on your system the Speedify program will be found very quickly. When you select Speedify in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Speedify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Speedify:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.speedify.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedify\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Speedify.
8. After uninstalling Speedify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Speedify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Speedify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Speedify by Connectify from your computer, we are not saying that Speedify by Connectify is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Speedify supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 09:24:47.940