SpeedUpMyPC is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your systemUniblue Systems Limited
. Further information on Uniblue Systems Limited can be found here
. More details about SpeedUpMyPC can be seen at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. SpeedUpMyPC is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC directory, subject to the user's option. SpeedUpMyPC's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named speedupmypc.exe and its approximative size is 3.95 MB (4141400 bytes).
The executables below are part of SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy about 5.80 MB (6080216
bytes) on disk.
- speedupmypc.exe (3.95 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (330.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SpeedUpMyPC. For more SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpeedUpMyPC is an application marketed by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedUpMyPC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SpeedUpMyPC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it exists on your system the SpeedUpMyPC app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SpeedUpMyPC in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 19:20:23.263