This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your computerUniblue Systems Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Uniblue Systems Limited. More details about SpeedUpMyPC can be found at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. SpeedUpMyPC is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SpeedUpMyPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe. speedupmypc.exe is the SpeedUpMyPC's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.93 MB (4118016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy about 5.80 MB (6076544
bytes) on disk.
- speedupmypc.exe (3.93 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (341.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This page is about SpeedUpMyPC version 22.214.171.1245
alone. For other SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Bold.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-BoldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-ExtraBold.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Italic.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Light.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-LightItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Regular.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Semibold.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-SemiboldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\speedupmypc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\thirdpartyinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SpeedUpMyPC.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1970299509-94576556-238295880-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\speedupmypc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1970299509-94576556-238295880-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
SpeedUpMyPC is an application marketed by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SpeedUpMyPC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it exists on your system the SpeedUpMyPC program will be found very quickly. After you select SpeedUpMyPC in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SpeedUpMyPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUpMyPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpeedUpMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 09:54:20.203