You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your systemUniblue Systems Limited
. Take a look here
for more details on Uniblue Systems Limited. Please follow http://www.uniblue.com/support/
if you want to read more on SpeedUpMyPC on Uniblue Systems Limited's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SpeedUpMyPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.95 MB (4140888 bytes) on disk and is named speedupmypc.exe.
SpeedUpMyPC contains of the executables below. They take 5.80 MB (6079704
bytes) on disk.
- speedupmypc.exe (3.95 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (330.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current web page applies to SpeedUpMyPC version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other SpeedUpMyPC versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove SpeedUpMyPC from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your PC:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SpeedUpMyPC.lnk
SpeedUpMyPC is an application offered by Uniblue Systems Limited. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpeedUpMyPC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". The SpeedUpMyPC application will be found very quickly. After you select SpeedUpMyPC in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The software company is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After removing SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUpMyPC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:57:43.027