This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your systemUniblue Systems Limited
. More info about Uniblue Systems Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.uniblue.com/support/
if you want to read more on SpeedUpMyPC on Uniblue Systems Limited's web page. SpeedUpMyPC is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC. The application's main executable file is titled speedupmypc.exe and occupies 3.92 MB (4112728 bytes).
The executables below are part of SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy an average of 5.77 MB (6051544
bytes) on disk.
- speedupmypc.exe (3.92 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (330.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to SpeedUpMyPC version 184.108.40.206
only. For other SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
SpeedUpMyPC is a program released by Uniblue Systems Limited. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedUpMyPC app will be found automatically. When you click SpeedUpMyPC in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After removing SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SpeedUpMyPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedUpMyPC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:41:49.960