You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. Go over here
for more info on Uniblue Systems Limited. Click on http://www.uniblue.com/support/
to get more details about SpeedUpMyPC on Uniblue Systems Limited's website. Usually the SpeedUpMyPC application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SpeedUpMyPC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled unins001.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1600896 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy 1.53 MB (1600896
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SpeedUpMyPC version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other SpeedUpMyPC versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedUpMyPC is a program by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SpeedUpMyPC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". The SpeedUpMyPC program will be found very quickly. After you click SpeedUpMyPC in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SpeedUpMyPC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUpMyPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 18:25:26.657