You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. More information about Uniblue Systems Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.uniblue.com/support/
if you want to read more on SpeedUpMyPC on Uniblue Systems Limited's website. SpeedUpMyPC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC. speedupmypc.exe is the SpeedUpMyPC's main executable file and it occupies around 3.92 MB (4113112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SpeedUpMyPC. They occupy about 5.78 MB (6062488
bytes) on disk.
- speedupmypc.exe (3.92 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (330.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
This page is about SpeedUpMyPC version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more SpeedUpMyPC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\assist_crew.ico
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Bold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-BoldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-ExtraBold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Italic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Light.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-LightItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Regular.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-Semibold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\fonts\OpenSans-SemiboldItalic.ttf
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\InstallerExtensions.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\speedupmypc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\thirdpartyinstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X4RJUKN4\SpeedUpMyPC-standalone-setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\SpeedUpMyPC.lnk
SpeedUpMyPC is a program released by the software company Uniblue Systems Limited. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove SpeedUpMyPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedUpMyPC from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpeedUpMyPC or simply click the Search field and type in "SpeedUpMyPC". If it exists on your system the SpeedUpMyPC program will be found automatically. After you click SpeedUpMyPC in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedUpMyPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpeedUpMyPC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpeedUpMyPC.
8. After uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedUpMyPC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedUpMyPC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that SpeedUpMyPC by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SpeedUpMyPC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:42:50.713