This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. More data about SourceApp can be read here
. Please follow http://sourceapp.info/support
if you want to read more on SourceApp on SourceApp's website. SourceApp is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SourceApp. They occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (565.23 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.58 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (645.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.02.172321
of SourceApp. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program released by SourceApp. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SourceApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SourceApp in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 07:38:36.553