This page contains complete information on how to remove SourceApp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SourceApp from your computerSourceApp
. More information about SourceApp can be seen here
. Detailed information about SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's main executable file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.38 MB (7739632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.63 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (512.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2014.12.13.222111
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program by SourceApp. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". The SourceApp app will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:53:48.440