This page is about SourceApp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Open here
where you can read more on SourceApp. Please follow http://sourceapp.info/support
if you want to read more on SourceApp on SourceApp's page. SourceApp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove SourceApp. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp is comprised of the following executables which take 8.16 MB (8552056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (565.23 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.27 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (643.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.03.01.130428
alone. You can find below a few links to other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp program will be found automatically. When you select SourceApp in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:21:23.697