This page is about SourceApp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Open here
where you can read more on SourceApp. Please follow http://sourceapp.info/support
if you want to read more on SourceApp on SourceApp's page. SourceApp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove SourceApp. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp is comprised of the following executables which take 8.16 MB (8552056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (565.23 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.27 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (643.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to SourceApp version 2015.03.01.130428
alone. You can find below a few links to other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found automatically. When you click SourceApp in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:21:23.697