You can find below details on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Further information on SourceApp can be found here
. More information about the application SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SourceApp is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SourceApp.BOAS.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.72 MB (8092120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (565.23 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.62 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (391.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to SourceApp version 2015.01.12.092318
only. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program marketed by SourceApp. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SourceApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SourceApp in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 07:42:30.953