A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your computer
SourceApp is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by SourceApp
. You can read more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more info about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SourceApp is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp is composed of the following executables which take 2.11 MB (2211024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.80 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (385.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about SourceApp version 2015.02.23.132554
only. You can find below info on other versions of SourceApp:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SourceApp we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
How to uninstall SourceApp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SourceApp is a program by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 16:43:31.303