This page is about SourceApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. Check out here
for more information on SourceApp. More info about the app SourceApp can be seen at http://sourceapp.info/support
. Usually the SourceApp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. SourceApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it takes around 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2079800
bytes) on disk:
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.62 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
This page is about SourceApp version 2015.01.13.102322
only. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program released by the software company SourceApp. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SourceApp in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130