You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SourceApp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. More info about SourceApp can be read here
. Detailed information about SourceApp can be found at http://sourceapp.info/support
. SourceApp is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp folder, regulated by the user's choice. SourceApp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file is titled SourceApp.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside SourceApp. They occupy about 7.67 MB (8040552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SourceAppUn.exe (565.23 KB)
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (253.26 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (396.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SourceApp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SourceApp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SourceApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SourceApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SourceApp.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.01.180429
of SourceApp. Click on the links below for other SourceApp versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SourceApp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by SourceApp's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\plugins\SourceApp.CompatibilityChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\utilSourceApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\utilSourceApp.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceApp.ico
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
SourceApp is an application offered by SourceApp. Some people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SourceApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply click the Search field and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SourceApp in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The publisher is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SourceApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SourceApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 19:13:04.953