SourceApp is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. More information on SourceApp can be seen here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more data about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SourceApp. The program's main executable file has a size of 389.23 KB (398576 bytes) on disk and is called utilSourceApp.exe.
SourceApp contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.01 MB (1056032
bytes) on disk.
- SourceAppUninstall.exe (252.81 KB)
- utilSourceApp.exe (389.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.032553
of SourceApp. You can find below a few links to other SourceApp releases:
...click to view all...
SourceApp has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SourceApp from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SourceApp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\plugins\SourceApp.GCUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\utilSourceApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\bin\utilSourceApp.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceApp.ico
Additional registry values that you should clean:
SourceApp is a program offered by the software company SourceApp. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SourceApp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SourceApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it exists on your system the SourceApp application will be found automatically. When you select SourceApp in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SourceApp:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SourceApp.
8. After removing SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SourceApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SourceApp by SourceApp from your computer, nor are we saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SourceApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:29:27.797