SourceApp is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SourceApp from your systemSourceApp
. You can read more on SourceApp or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sourceapp.info/support
to get more details about SourceApp on SourceApp's website. Usually the SourceApp application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceApp folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SourceApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the SourceApp's primary executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
SourceApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about SourceApp version 2015.01.20.222347
only. For more SourceApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SourceApp is a program marketed by SourceApp. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SourceApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SourceApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SourceApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SourceApp". If it is installed on your PC the SourceApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SourceApp in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SourceApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SourceApp:
- The software company is: http://sourceapp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceApp\SourceAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SourceApp.
8. After uninstalling SourceApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SourceApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SourceApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SourceApp by SourceApp from your PC, we are not saying that SourceApp by SourceApp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SourceApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 05:06:50.920